We know you didn’t wait until the last minute to start your holiday shopping. Everyone has a few people on their list that are impossible to buy for- or a few last minute gifts we didn’t know we were supposed to buy in the first place.
May we suggest you go ahead and stock up on a few of these fun, unexpected, warmth-producing gifts now, instead of panicking and spending too much on a gift card later.
Or worse, turning up without anything at all.
1) Microwaveable slippers. Who knew microwaveable slippers even existed? We recommend only gifting these to singles or those with sweet feet!
2) Fuzzy, heated throws. A fresh take on the electric blanket, heated throws are a great gift for college students, families, parents and even a few pets we know.
3) Battery-heated socks. Who doesn’t want warm feet for up to 12 hours straight?
4) Fleece anything. Slippers, slipper socks, pajamas, robes, leggings- you can never go wrong with fleece.
5) Hand/toe/foot warmers. These little pouches are great portable gifts for outdoor sports fans or athletes in your life.
6) Heated car seat cushions. Give them the luxury of heated seats, and they’ll think of you every time they drive this winter.
7) Electric mattress pad. Not just for your grandparents anymore- today’s electric blankets come in varying thicknesses and with dual controls at double or larger.
8) Sweaters. Sweaters are a traditional gift for good reason- they’re warm! And cardigans are in style for both men and women right now.
9) Space Heaters. Not your typical gift giving idea here- but a revolving space heater is super convenient for those who work in an office or are remodeling their home.
And our favorite fun, warm gift of all?
10) PAJAMA WARMERS! We think these are great. You simply plug the fleece bag in and you can place your pajamas, socks, and even towels or blankets inside. Ten minutes later they’re toasty and ready to go!
We hope you have a happy holiday season!