(713) 481-1305Call 24 Hrs | Live Agents
Make your home more comfortable and energy-efficient by improving ventilation. Here are few “around the house” tips to boost ventilation:
- Vent moisture to the outside from the bathroom and laundry room. The bathroom produces more moisture than any other room in your house.
- If you cannot vent the bathroom to the outside, install a vent through the attic and down through a soffit vent. But do not vent directly into the attic, which can lead to ice buildup in the winter and mold during warmer months.
- Vent the clothes dryer to the outside with a short metal duct. Clean the duct regularly to prevent house fires. Do not vent the dryer directly into the laundry room.
- Install a vent hood with an exhaust van over your kitchen stove.
- Improve ventilation and airflow in your home with ceiling fans. If you run the ceiling fan in reverse, it will better distribute warm air in the winter.
- Do not block vents for heating and cooling systems, which can run up energy costs and damage equipment.
Money Saving Tips
Why Choose Us?
- We're strategically located in Pearland, TX
- Expertise to service all of your HVAC equipment
- Our technicians are NATE-certified
- We are an ACCA member company
- BBB accredited south Texas HVAC business
- We stand behind all of our HVAC work