The thing about cold weather in Houston, is that you never know when it will pop up. You never know when you’ll need to turn on your heat. Don’t just hope your system is up for the challenge; be sure to keep up with your routine maintenance. That’s why regular a tune-up are so important.
Just like a car, your pet, and yourself, your heating and cooling system needs regular checkups. While the system sits dormant through the warmer months, dust, dirt, and sometimes animal nests accumulate inside it. This causes your system to slow down and lowers its efficiency- costing you money on your utility bill.
By spending $79 on an Air Specialist whole-system maintenance check, you’ll be able to ensure that your system runs efficiently all winter. And, if your system breaks down after receiving a tune-up, we’ll give you a full refund or credit towards any repairs.
What are some things you get with an Air Specialist heating tune-up?
With your gas furnace…
- Duct-work inspection to ensure it is in good, clean condition
- Pilot and burners are inspected and cleaned
- Combustion fan motor, flue draft, burner ignition, fan temperature switch, limit switch, and heat exchanger are all inspected
- Unit checked for gas leaks
With your electrical system…
- Inspection of sequencer operation, heating elements contractor, and time delay controls
- All necessary electrical connections tightened
- Wiring inspected
With your blower…
- Indoor blower and motor bearing inspected (and oil indoor blower bearings if you have them)
- Filter and blower housing assembly inspected and cleaned
No matter what type of HVAC system you have, Air Specialist can make sure it is working properly by completing the above items and more. Don’t wait until you need your heating system, schedule a heating tune-up today so you won’t be left in the cold tomorrow.