Location: Katy, TX
We’re looking for exceptional HVAC Technicians to deliver the highest quality customer experience in residential HVAC repair and installation in the Houston/Pearland area. Technicians will serve Houston, Pearland, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Katy, and surrounding Texas communities. We offer competitive pay and benefits for this full-time position.
Perform high quality services, repairs and installations of HVAC equipment. This includes problem solving and working on their own as well as part of a larger team. Technicians should be courteous to both customers and their homes when working on systems. Technicians should be open and enthusiastic about continued learning and training to ensure Air Specialist is at the top of its field and help us retain our status as the top product service and replacement dealer.
- EPA Refrigerant Handling Certification
- N.A.T.E. Certified, or able to become N.A.T.E. Certified within one year of employment
- Registered as a HVAC Service Technician with the State of Texas
- Preferred two years’ experience
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints, and other materials
- Clean, safe driving record
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today
- Enthusiastic, engaging attitude
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and life insurance
- Short and long-term Disability
- Paid holidays and time-off
- Competitive pay
- Dispatch from your home to your first call
- Continuous training
- 401k retirement plan
- Relocation assistance available
- $5,000 sign on bonus for exceptional and experienced candidates*
- Chance to work with a great and supportive team
Air Specialist Philosophy
In 2013, we joined the Nexstar family and have transformed our business and operating philosophy. Nexstar, simply put, is revolutionizing the way home service companies work with customers. We are committed to treating customers with the highest integrity. We will never compromise our integrity to generate revenue. In fact, we don’t want you ever to use high pressure sales tactics. Instead, we will teach you a philosophy of creating alternative solutions that a customer will choose from. Our experience thus far has been overwhelming and technician compensation is as high as it has ever been. Most importantly, we have been getting great reviews from our customers!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.