Having an HVAC technician from Air Specialist perform routine maintenance on your heating system will ensure your Houston area home stays comfortable no matter the weather during the winter.
If winter is on its way…we all know what that means. It’s time to have your heating system checked to make sure you’re ready for the first blast of cold air that’s coming.
As the temperatures start falling, you start to stick around home a little more. Shouldn’t your home be warm and inviting all winter long? That’s when you want to know your heating system is properly working, and you’re thankful for Air Specialist’s Maintenance Program.
As a member of our annual maintenance plan program, we’ll work with you to schedule your yearly Fall tune-up. Paying a little more for routine maintenance now can save you money in the future if there is a breakdown. Our maintenance plan is an affordable way to keep your HVAC system in great shape, which means more energy-efficient and a longer lifespan.
But even if you aren’t a member of our maintenance plan program, Air Specialist can still provide you an efficient and professional heating tune-up service when you call. Our technicians are certified to repair, service, and install any make or model HVAC equipment. Through our ongoing training, our technicians stay up-to-date on the latest in HVAC training to help you stay happy and comfortable.
An Air Specialist technician will clean and inspect your heating system, taking the time to identify any parts that may need to be replaced before they fail.
- Inspect & clean pilot
- Pull & clean burners
- Inspect the combustion fan motor, flue draft and burner ignition
- Inspect & test fan temperature switch and limit switch
- Visually inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect for any gas leaks from furnace
- Inspect & adjust burner
- Inspect sequencer operation
- Inspect heating element contractors
- Inspect time delay controls
- Tighten all electrical connections (when necessary)
- Inspect conditioner of wiring
- Inspect indoor blower bearings
- Inspect indoor motor bearings
- Oil indoor blower bearings (if applicable)
- Inspect & clean filer (if necessary)
- Clean blower housing assembly
After all, no one likes waking up to a cold house in the middle of winter due to a faulty heating system. Call Air Specialist and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your heating system is ready to handle the cooler weather.
Regular maintenance on the major systems in your home, heating & cooling, and air quality, is one of the most important money-saving practices of home ownership.