In fact, according to the US Department of Energy (DOE), the energy wasted from leaky residential ducts alone is equivalent to the energy burned by 13 million cars a year!
The Aeroseal System can reduce duct leakage by up to 90% and reduce your energy usage by up to 30%. Aeroseal has also been shown to dramatically improve comfort and homeowner satisfaction in their heating and cooling systems.
- Loss of cool and warm conditioned air to the outside or unconditioned spaces of your home resulting in high energy bills
- Even the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems not performing at its best
- Forcing your system to work harder and wear out sooner, costing you yet more money
- Excess humidity levels that can lead to costly home repairs
- Hard to heat or cool rooms leading to discomfort
- Musty odors and other indoor air quality (IAQ) issues
- Airtight savings: The money formerly leaking out of your ducts will stay in your pocket longer and the average Cool Seal job is 50% less than a complete duct replacement
- Airtight comfort: Your hard to heat or cool rooms will have more even temperatures and be more comfortable
- Improved air quality: You will see a reduction in dust and humidity, along with fumes and other odors
- Reaches everywhere: Seals leaks nearly impossible to reach using other methods
- You’ll be a small part of a bigger solution: A reduction of the amount of air pollution created from generating less energy
- Solve your home’s air flow and ventilation problems
Remember, your central air-cooling and heating system is only as effective as the duct system that supports it.
For more on the Aeroseal Duct Sealing System or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
“The technician from Air Specialist did a wonderful job fixing a problem that we have been dealing with for over 1 year. He was persistent until he found a solution. We appreciate his expertise!” – Carolyn H.