We all know that changing the dirty air filter in our homes HVAC system is a good idea. But just how important is it? The answer is very important. Dirt and neglect are one of the leading causes of heating and cooling systems failing.
Here’s a breakdown of the trouble a dirty air filter can cause:
1. Dirty air. If your filter is dirty your whole home is getting dirty air blown back into it. Changing your dirty air filter ensures cleaner, fresher, healthier air.
2. Reduced airflow. If the internal airflow amount isn’t being met then the air conditioning unit may malfunction.
3. Increased energy bills. Since your air conditioning unit has to work much harder to cool your Texas home, it uses more energy, causing higher energy bills. By keeping your air filter clean and in good condition you can save up to 15% on utility costs.
4. Frozen coils. A dirty filter allows dirt to build up on your coils, causing your system to not be able to transfer heat as effectively, in turn causing your coils to freeze over.
Changing your HVAC systems dirty air filter is the best way to prevent problems in the future. Change your HVAC filter every 1-3 months depending on usage. A simple maintenance task like changing your air filter can end up saving you money. If your time is limited we can help. Have your HVAC system put on regular maintenance program. We offer plans that include heating, cooling, and air quality to keep all of your home comfort systems working properly year round.
Regular maintenance will pay for itself in lower repair costs and more efficient operation.
Why Choose Us?
- We're strategically located in Pearland, TX
- Expertise to service all of your HVAC equipment
- Our technicians are NATE-certified
- We are an ACCA member company
- BBB accredited south Texas HVAC business
- We stand behind all of our HVAC work