Summer is leaving and Fall is quickly making its way into town. Before the colder weather hits it’s a great idea to take care of the little things around your home that you won’t feel like doing when the colder weather hits.
The first item on the list is to get in the right mindset, once you’ve made it to that level set aside some time to A conquer the tasks on your own or B start searching for professionals who can give you a hand. Whether you choose to go with A or B the tips below will help kick start the process.
1. Your mind should be in the gutters
Remove leaves and other debris from your gutters to prevent from clogging.
2. Clear the chimney, Santa will be arriving shortly
Hire a professional to clean your chimney and check the damper to ensure it can be tightly closed to prevent drafts.
3. Schedule a physical for your furnace
Call a professional to have your heating system checked to make sure you’re ready for the first blast of cooler air.
4. Get your ducts in a row
About 20-30% of the air that moves through the duct system is lost due to leaks, holes, and poorly connected ducts. This results in higher utility bills and more difficulty keeping the house comfortable. Have your ducts cleaned and sealed by a professional.
5. End the relationship with your filter
Your furnace filter has seen better days; it’s time for a change.
Using these tips will give you peace of mind while helping you save energy in your home. For more tips on how to prepare your home for Fall don’t hesitate to contact us.
Why Choose Us?
- We're strategically located in Pearland, TX
- Expertise to service all of your HVAC equipment
- Our technicians are NATE-certified
- We are an ACCA member company
- BBB accredited south Texas HVAC business
- We stand behind all of our HVAC work