Have you ever had your air conditioner go out on the hottest of Houston days? That’s the way it always seems to happen—the hottest days or coldest days see more breakdowns in systems, causing your family to be uncomfortable, and unhappy, in your own home.
When Air Specialist technicians visit your home, chances are they discuss our maintenance plans. While you might think that they are just trying to up-sell you more expenses, they’re actually trying to help you save money while keeping your HVAC system in working condition.
A maintenance plan can save you money in lower utility costs because your technician is regularly keeping your heating and air conditioning system working at peak efficiency year in and year out. With a well-maintained system you can expect fewer breakdowns, which will save you money with fewer unnecessary repairs.
Keeping your heating & air conditioning system regularly maintained will also help with keeping warranties valid—have you checked your warranty lately to see if you’re compliant?
But don’t get maintenance plans confused with insurance that your system will continue to work for years and years. Things do happen, but the maintenance plan is a partnership between you the homeowner and Air Specialist as part of a service contract.
So what is part of a maintenance plan from Air Specialist?
- Lubricating all moving parts – Parts that lack lubrication cause resistance in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use (increasing your energy costs). This resistance can also cause your equipment to wear out faster, which could require more parts and replacements.
- Inspecting components – We will inspect blower components and clean and adjust them as necessary to insure proper airflow for better comfort in your home.
- Tighten all connections – Things get loose with time, so we’ll tighten contractors and other parts to keep everything together for better flow.
- Test switches – Keep the initial reactor working to everything can continue to work.
Discuss your options with your Air Specialist HVAC technician and see how we can keep your home and family comfortable, while keeping your wallet and your sanity happy.
Why Choose Us?
- We're strategically located in Pearland, TX
- Expertise to service all of your HVAC equipment
- Our technicians are NATE-certified
- We are an ACCA member company
- BBB accredited south Texas HVAC business
- We stand behind all of our HVAC work