Just like any other piece of mechanical equipment your heating system needs regular maintenance to keep it running smoothly. Regular preventative care is critical; it’s one of the most important money saving practices for home ownership.
A system that is maintained annually will also experience considerably fewer breakdowns, reducing the need for and cost of unnecessary repairs.
Below are 5 reasons why you shouldn’t neglect your furnace this Fall:
• If the HVAC unit is not running properly it may be working too hard, resulting in inconsistent air temperatures and reduced comfort.
• Most manufacturers require routine maintenance in order to validate the warranty.
• As dust and dirt accumulates in your heating system it becomes less efficient and reliable.
• You can ad 3-5 years of life to your heating system when it is properly maintained.
• By maintaining your furnace you’ll be protected from hazardous fumes, deadly carbon monoxide, and the risk of fire.
Whether your home heat is electric or gas, Air Specialist HVAC techs have the tools and the know how to keep your home warm and comfortable. When you choose to have your heating system tuned up our skilled technicians will clean and inspect your equipment, they are prepared to keep your heating system running in peak condition.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your heating system has been cleaned and inspected in time for cooler weather.