You should occasionally check your toilets for leaks. Just place a few drops of food coloring in the tank (NOT the bowl). You can also use a few tablespoons of instant coffee or Kool-Aid. In thirty minutes, if the water in the bowl is colored, the tank is leaking and the stopper and valve seal may need to be replaced.
Why Choose Us?
- We're strategically located in Pearland, TX
- Expertise to service all of your HVAC equipment
- Our technicians are NATE-certified
- We are an ACCA member company
- BBB accredited south Texas HVAC business
- We stand behind all of our HVAC work